Are you a talented electro technician with an Intermediate Technical School or senior secondary vocational level (MBO) then the position of Service Engineer (SE) by Elinex is an excellent continuation of your career. In this function you will learn to develop yourself in the area of emergency power technics and mains voltage risks. As Elinex Service Engineer you perform different services by our customer locations. This could be installation-, maintenance-, or repair activities. Within Elinex you work with a professional service team with our own Service Engineers and you will use your own test- and trainings facilities. Elinex represents different UPS manufactures so you will get in contact with innovative techniques in the area of emergency power and mains voltage qualities.
Our department Orderfulfilment is responsible for the delivery of Elinex products and services. The department Service is a part of this and the Service Engineers are working in the service-department. In the position as Service Engineer you are responsible for performing our services. These services are measuring & analyzing, technical advice, installation, commissioning, maintenance, fault repair service, repair and battery replacement. A Service Engineer has daily contact with our customers. For Elinex it is important that you are representative and clear in your communication. The reports you make and the service data will be registered in the ERP software system. As Service Engineer you will work on critical locations on the emergency power installations. This asks for conscious actions and responsibilities, for example at hospital locations. One of the other locations Service Engineers are working are on government locations, for this a screening or a reliable- or suitability test by justice is necessary.
WAT VRAGEN WIJ.
- A completed education in Intermediate Technical School or senior secondary vocational level (MTS or MBO-certificate)
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Divers license B
- Dutch and English language skills
- Customer focused with a service oriented attitude
- Critical attitude in the quality that your are delivering
- Accurate and complete processing of data
- Active self-development by Elinex in the UPS electro technique
- Able to give independent technical advise based on your own measurements and analysis
- Active and energetic attitude
- Living in the east of the Netherlands is considered an advantage
WAT BIEDEN WIJ.
- An excellent development for your career
- A job were you will be challenged to work very professional
- Personal development
- An internal education and training in the area of emergency power solutions and mains voltages risks
- NEN and/or VCA safety training
- A specialists course in technical product information from the manufacturer
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions
Does our company and the position appeal to you? Contact Agnes Los via phone number 0180-483712 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your resume and motivation. Within 3 days you will get a reaction from us.Return