The management of Elinex has committed itself to working with its management and employees in its operations with specific and measurable high quality standards. A quality policy has been developed for the procedures, obligations, responsibilities and application areas. This policy ensures that our organization and staff deliver within the frameworks of the established organizational structure, according to established specifications, the right products and services to its customers.
Customer satisfaction is the center of this policy. In addition, safe and reliable work and compliance with the laws and regulations that apply to Elinex's devices, components, materials, services and operations.
A supplier can only deliver 100% good quality if he knows which specifications are required to meet the outcome of his or her process or deliverables. The specifications for that quality must be measurable by the supplier and customer. For the measurable specifications, Elinex uses the "Critical to Quality Methodology" (CTQs) and for the supplier / customer relationship, Elinex works with the Supplier-Input-Process-Output-Customer (SIPOC) methodology.
In order to control the quality of our core competencies, they are distinguished in separate fields. Each field has a commercial and technical competence manager. The competence managers are responsible for Elinex's competencies in their field of expertise, and their duties include:
• the securing of the knowledge and skills of their field within the system of the Elinex organizational structure;
• keeping track of, and recording the developments and innovations in their field;
• for their competence field, they are the contact point and helpdesk for the Elinex organization;
• proactively communicate knowledge, experience, developments and / or innovations to the Elinex organization and relevant staff members;
• to proactively teach knowledge, experience, developments and / or innovations to the relevant staff.